INCUBATE | NURTURE | ACCELERATE | SUPPORT | GROW | EXPAND
We create a highly supportive environment for technology companies to build their business and pool their ideas, experiences and efforts
“We believe tech-based entrepreneurs are the vital agents of positive and transformational changes across every aspect of our society and economy. The strength and ability of Asian entrepreneurs are getting more mature and increase in depth, hence we start with a mission in assisting them to grow globally. We believe deeply that the most transformative companies in the future will come from the Asian region, particularly Southeast Asia.”
To gain recognition as one of the most influential venture capital in transforming, securitizing and internationalizing Asia technology companies both at local level and abroad.
To create a highly supportive environment for technology companies to build their business and pool their ideas, experiences and efforts together by placing the welfare of the shareholders above everything else and continuously discovering opportunities for them to grow beyond the shores of Asia.
- To spearhead, promote & encourage development of resources, professional skills and programs in technology companies within the Southeast Asia community.
- To represent the Asia technology companies and be the voice of the ICT industry to the Government and private sector both local and overseas.
- To provide a platform for technology industry players and users to meet, network, learn and share ideas in order to bring the industry to the next level.
- To foster high standards of conduct, service and performance throughout the Asia technology industry.
- To promote and market Asia technology services to the region and overseas.
Chief Executive Officer
Chin Chee Seong
- Honorary Chairman of PIKOM
- Advisor, VIC Committee of PIKOM
- National Council Members of SME Association of Malaysia
- Chairman of Pikom Academy
- Deputy Chairman, Financial and Capital market of KLSCCCI
- Ex-Director of MMODE Berhad
- Ex-Director of Galasys PLC
Chief Investment Officer
Dato Sean Seah
- Founder of Epicentre Holdings Ltd
- Founder of Bimbit.com Sdn. Bhd.
- Founder/Ex-CEO of Galasys PLC
- Chairman of SCCW Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- MSc (Distinction) CSU Chico, USA
- Deputy Chairman of PIKOM
Chief Financial Officer
Tan Hock Chye
- Chartered Accountant, Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- CGMA, Association of Intl. Certified Professional Accountants, UK/USA
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, UK
- MBA, Oklahoma City University, USA
- Councillor of PIKOM
- Ex-CFO/CEO of Dataprep Holdings Berhad (KLSE)
Senior Vice President
Dr. Tom Tan
- Certified GrowthX Instructor, USA
- Certified ExO Consultant, USA
- Adjunct Professor, Asia Pacific University
- Ex-Business Coach, UN Capital Development Fund
- Ex-Advisor, PIKOM Academy
- Ex-Deputy Vice Chancellor, MERITUS University
- Doctor of Business Administration, Aust
Get a headstart now with SEATech Ventures!
Discover new ways to improve performance, increase efficiency and positively impact your bottom line.